Things I learnt
- I can achive my goals if:
- I have patience. Sometimes it takes very long, but patience always pays off.
- I have focus. Greater attention and highly focused target–I get things done easily.
- I have strong will power. I must never quit.
- I believe in myself. It’s okay to have some fears.
- I am honest to myself. Taking decision under pressure and with dishonesty always ruins the hard-work and time.
- Success is nothing like one-shot game, it keeps evolving over time. It’s a journey, not a destination.
- It’s okay to mess up while trying out new things, but the idea is to stick with the process, and keep learning.
- With experience, I become efficient and accurate. But experience comes with a lot of practice and facing challenges, and it does take some time.
Quotes that matter
Others useful things to learn: